Great news....you can now order repeat prescriptions online for your pet using our online appointment booking system, VetBooker.
All you need to do is set up an account with VetBooker in order to see your pets' details, as they appear on our system. This then allows you to book routine vet consultations and to reorder medication, flea, tick and worming products to collect from the practice at your convenience.
Setting up a VetBooker account couldn't be simpler - go to www.vetbooker.com
1) Choose 'I am a client' on the homepage
2) Select 'New to online booking?'
3) Enter the Clinic Code: 244793
4) Enter your email address (needs to match the one that we have registered on your account)
5) Create a password & accept the user agreement
6) An email will be sent to your inbox, simply click on the 'verify your email' button and it will log you in to your new account automatically.
Once you are logged in you will be able to see your homepage. Simply click on the relevant pet and then 'Patient history' in order to see anything booked to that pet. The system will allow you to reorder certain medication that your pet has been prescribed previously, including flea, tick and worming products.
If you click on 'reorder' the system will ask you to confirm the exact name and quantity of the product you are ordering and the reason why. You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been submitted, this is just to let you know that the request has been received. During our opening hours we will action those requests as soon as possible but would advise that it will still take 24 - 48 hours to have prescriptions available for collection.
We will contact you to advise when they can be collected or if there is anything we need to discuss with you in order to fulfil the request.