Our Small Animal team strongly recommends vaccinating against all infectious diseases and using regular vet-strength treatments to protect against flea, tick and worms infestations. Our Adult Dog packages do not only this but also give you access to free nurse clinics and much more.
Depending on your dogs individual requirements and the level of cover you choose you could save over £150 by opting for the annual plan.
Please see the attached leaflet for full information on both of the adult dog packages and the payment options.
Any dog over 6 months can join this club and it is also the perfect next step for all Puppy Club members. We feel it offers all the essentials for a long and happy life:
- A comprehensive health check with one of our vets.
- Annual vaccination against distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza, leptospirosis and kennel cough.
- Year-round flea & worm protection.
- Year-round full or partial tick control treatment (dependent on level of cover).
- One nurse health clinic, including dental and weight checks per month.
- Free microchip implantation.
- Discounts on various products/treatments and shop purchases.
On either our Gold or Silver package you have the option to pay a single annual fee or monthly instalments. If you choose to pay by monthly instalments there is a one-off admin. fee of £15 payable when you set-up the package. No further admin. charges are payable while you remain on the package. You will be required to sign up for a 12 month contract on the monthly payment plan and each instalment will be debited from your chosen bank account.
On the Gold package you will discuss with a vet the options available and they will help to plan a regime that suits you and your dog. The most popular flea/tick product is Bravecto which is provided four times a year, 12 weeks apart to offer full cover from fleas and ticks.
On the Silver package you will be provided with Frontline Combo six times a year, two months apart, to provide full cover from fleas and partial cover from ticks. In order to provide fully effective year-round cover from ticks Frontline Combo would need to be used on a monthly basis.