We are looking to recruit an administrator/receptionist to join our busy equine office team. Our hospital draws cases from a wide area of the East Midlands and beyond, and is a leading referral centre for surgery, imaging, lameness investigation and sport horse services.
The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to provide excellent client care whilst showing an ability to multi task and work under pressure. Essential skills required for this role include:
• Sympathetic and efficient telephone manner
• Diligent, hardworking, organised and conscientious
• Flexibility to work as part of team/adapt to business demands
• Experience with office IT, word processing, data handling and web based systems
• A knowledge and understanding of the equine/veterinary industry
Full support and training will be given as there will be an increasing degree of responsibility as the role grows.
HOURS: 35 hours per week to include some Saturday mornings.
Closing date Friday 30 October, 2020.